AIM
Oterro

Half Beard Half Beard

Well..

Well it was a fun cartoon, but got a bit boring in time, but I liked it, interesting idea, hmm, half beard, maybe I could use that :D

Pac-Man rebels Pac-Man rebels

Urgh..

Urgh.. well, this is crap. Nothing good here, need to improve everything! After you do something PROPER, then submit, not every crap you do..

Short History of the Shoe Short History of the Shoe

Ok..

Ok, I see that (like most of members here) your flash isn't very good, so you work on techniques, but this one's actually OK, some a bit more funnier parts, I guess thats the matter of humor taste. And, try to improve your audio, this is bad quality and too quiet. So anyways, we all ahve a lot of space to improve, so you should do the same :)

Mindless Fighting Mindless Fighting

Right..

Right, so you're probably a beginner at flash, you still have a long way to go. Well the main problems are the drawing itself and framerate. Those growing yellow things arent really expressing what they're supposed to be. They need to animate much faster if that's a lightning or an attack, or whatever. And if you're not keen on effects, that's ok, you can still animate greatly if you catch the wave. Anyway, storyline's on the other side of this thing, I can't give you a good score for this.

3-ALi 3-ALi

My god!

Amazing, extreme randomness, and extreeemleee... funny, realy enjoyed it, adding to favs!

Scooby & The Gang Scooby & The Gang

okokok

I hate sckooby doo too! So good to ya. SHitty animation, but whatever, I hate scooby doo!

boinky33 responds:

I don't hate Scooby Doo, and you shouldn't insult people when you spell like a retarded ape.

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

A v good work.

This is a very good and funny flash work. The decline christmas was very good, hope you'll do more stuff on holidays!

Tornado Beat Tornado Beat

that wasnt...

That wasnt so bad, as your FBF animation, actually its pretty goodÀ I hope you'll do more flash, dont stop workin' :D

TriplePlay2425 responds:

Thanks!

I will do more flash animations!

I was actually invited to do a collab with some good animators, but I decided I should wait until I improve my animating skills before I embarass myself in front of all those great artists... haha... But yes I will make more animations!

Thanks!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

DUDE

That was an awsome episode! Weeeed lol. That was very good! I liked it!

EgoCity Chap V disk1 EgoCity Chap V disk1

GG

Well the grafics are good, but that was quite ununderstandable.... if you know what I mean.